How does the garden work?
Your community garden is planted, tended, and harvested by the leadership team and volunteers from the community. Each Saturday we work together and harvest what's ripe at that time. Harvests are shared among the volunteers that day.
How can I get involved?
All volunteers are welcome, regardless of age or experience. The church property we garden on also has a small playground, shade and benches for resting.
No signups required, just arrive at the garden on a Saturday from 10-noon and we'll show you what to do. Wear old clothes, sturdy shoes and sun protection. Drinking water, tools and gloves are all provided.
How much does it cost?
While donations are accepted, it's completely free to help and harvest.
How can I help if I can't make it on a Saturday?
There are lots of options to help the garden out even if you can't physically attend a Saturday.
• Interact with us on Social Media
• Tell people about the garden
• Sign up for our text messages to stay in the loop
• Host a fundraiser to benefit the garden
• Choose us as your charity on AmazonSmile and Kroger Community Rewards